Our assistant manager position requires someone with a high level of customer service and retail experience. Our stores are run like a well oiled machine and this is only possible with motivated and loyal staff who are willing to commit themselves to the brand. Assisting the manager on a day-to-day basis, you’ll be ensuring stock is kept up-to-date and all repairs are moving along to schedule. You’ll be the managers right hand man/woman and ready to take the helm at a moments notice should the manager be away or on holiday.
- Ensure efficiency in the scheduling of repairs and delivery speed.
- Inspire your colleagues to provide excellent service and attention to our customers through effective engagement.
- Ensure that store standards and presentation is maintained to a high level
- You’ll make sure that customers are greeted with a smile whilst empathising with them no matter the issue.
- Motivate your team to achieve and exceed KPI’s.
- Managing the repair schedule, liaising between customer service staff and technicians to ensure complete fluidity.
22 Princess Way